Boost your confidence passing the PMP exam from your first attempt, our simulators are the closest to the real PMP exam
Study well and get ready to practice the most reliable PMP practice exams in the online market and pass your real PMP exam from your first trail with the Scrum Guru PMP exam simulators.
These PMP practice tests contain:
– 900 questions: 5 PMP Exams of 180 questions each.
– Corrections with explanations: that will help you understand the logic of answering exam questions correctly.
– My coaching: I will quickly answer your questions and do my best to help you be ready for the real PMP assessment.
Why to obtain the PMP Certification?
PMI created PMP Certification to recognize project managers who have proven they have the skills to successfully manage projects. Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification represents an elite group of project managers. It proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working.
To obtain PMP certification, a project manager must meet certain requirements and then pass a 180-question exam. The PMP exam was created by project leaders for project leaders, so each test question can be related to real-life project management experiences.
1. The PMP adds value. CIO magazine ranked the PMP as the top project management certification in North America because it demonstrates you have the specific skills employers seek, dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels.
2. The PMP delivers benefits. The median salary for project professionals is 16% higher globally (and 32% higher in the United States) than those without it.
3. The PMP proves you work smarter. It shows you have the skills to drive business results and increase your organization’s impact in the office and around the world.
Why this PMP Exam Simulators?
The new PMP certification exam will encompass 3 domain areas based on the latest PMP Exam Content Outline published in 2021:
– People: Recognizing you have the skills to effectively lead and motivate a project team throughout a project. (42% of the exam questions)
– Process: Using predictive, agile and hybrid approaches to determine which way of working is best for each project. (50% of the exam questions)
– Business Environment: Highlighting the success of a project and its impact on overall strategic organizational goals. (8% of the exam questions)
Our PMP exam simulator questions were written based on the latest PMP exam content outline that was published in January 2021. Our questions were drafted based on the following references:
- PMBOK 6th Edition
- PMBOK 7th Edition
- Agile Practice Guide 1st Edition
- PMP Exam Content Outline
Also, our PMP exam simulators includes different question types as per the real PMP exam:
- Multiple choice
- Multiple selection
- Drag and Drop
- Fill in the blank
- Hot area questions
The Scrum Guru team assures you that this PMP exam simulators are the closest in the online market to the real PMP (This is a promise I am making for you right now!) exam provided by PMI. We are covering all exam hot topics such as Servant leadership, Agile principles, Tuckman ladder, Interpersonal Skills, Release and Iteration planning, Traditional Vs. Agile project management, Scrum framework, Earned Value Analysis, Agile roles, Transitioning to Agile, Emotional intelligence…etc.
Below are few benefits of using mock exams before passing the real PMP certification exam:
– Identify areas of improvement. Mock exams can help identify areas of the traditional or Agile project management where you may need additional study and practice before taking the real PMP certification exam.
– Experience the real exam environment. Taking mock exams can provide a realistic exam experience, allowing you to become familiar with the format and types of questions you will encounter on the actual certification exam, and solving 180 questions within the real exam time frame, which is 230 minutes.
– Enhance time management. The Scrum Guru PMP mock exams can help you improve your time management skills by providing a time limit for completing the exam, like the actual certification exam.
– Boost your confidence. By taking mock exams, you can become more confident in your knowledge of project management, which can help reduce anxiety and improve performance on the actual certification exam.
– Get feedback through explanations. By taking a mock exam you can get feedback on how to improve your understanding and knowledge of the PMP exam questions concepts.
Don’t waste your money. Serious self-study and a few affordable Udemy courses will guarantee your success in the PMP certification exam from the first trial!
100% money-back guarantee: There is no risk in taking this course as Udemy guarantees that you can request a refund without any justification within 30 days. What do you have to lose?
These UNOFFICIAL PMP practice exams are not endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with PMI.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers
- Project management team members
- PMO team members
- Project coordinators
- Project facilitators
- Business Analysts
- Program Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Software Developers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches