Strategies & Keywords Research Tools to find Profitable Amazon KDP Niches – KDP SEO Keywords Research to Rank Books High
- Only Computer and Internet Access
- A willingness to change your life and to Launch a profitable KDP self publishing online business
- It’s essential to follow the course from beginning to end and take notes along the way
- Avoid any possible distractions, and take the course seriously
Yes, Kdp is still profitable in 2022, and it will stay profitable, the logic being is the start-up cost is ZERO. And you don’t need to keep an inventory of books to sell them on Amazon kdp as it’s a print-on-demand business for books that only prints your books when a customer places an order for them.
Publishing Low or no content books on Amazon kdp is still worth it, and you can still expect to make passive income with it. All you need is some basic design and research skills. And you can learn these skills with time!
Whether you are self-publishing your first low or no content book on Amazon KDP or an established, experienced self-publishing author, optimizing your book listing SEO on Amazon’s KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) platform is neccesary to boost your Low content books visibility and ultimately get more sales.
This course is ideal for learning SEO techniques and secret strategies to improve your SEO for Low or no content books using Free and Premium tools.
This course should help you 10X your sales on KDP overnight and achieve your maximum potential on Amazon KDP.
Have you ever wondered whether there is a secret strategy that top Amazon KDP sellers are using that we don’t know much about? The answer is that there is one, and you’ll get it if you sign up for this course NOW!
This comprehensive course will help you acquire deep Amazon KDP SEO knowledge to thrive on KDP and make a ton of money on the Platform.
As a digital Marketing expert and best-selling author, this course will help your figure out the essential SEO tactics to help your low or not content books show up for the right search queries, rank higher, and increase sales dramatically.
- Amazon’s A9 Algorithm – Learn the ranking Algorithm that influences how Amazon Books and products rank within the amazon search engine.
- Keyword Research and competition analysis– Learn how to do keyword research and Spy on the competition in the right way to make more money on the Platform.
- Title and Subtitle – Learn how to write an SEO-optimized yet persuasive and pertinent book title and subtitle to increase the click-through rate of your book in Amazon KDP search results.
- Description – Learn the secret formula and blueprint for writing a book description that will entice the user and convert more searchers into faithful buyers.
- Keywords – Learn how to utilize tools such as Bookbolt, Keywords everywhere, Google keywords planner, AMZ amazon search expander, and other tools to leverage the 7 backend keywords within Amazon’s KDP platform to match multiple search terms.
- Choose the Best book Category – Discover how to leverage categories to improve your exposure in search rankings, and learn the secret to adding bonus categories for your book.
You’ll walk away with an actionable, step-by-step strategy for optimizing your Amazon KDP book listing, including dozens of free SEO tools that can be used to make the process more efficient and effective. The ideal course for independent authors looking to increase book sales.
If you’re ready to take your self-published book to the next level on Amazon, this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate or complete newbies to the Amazon KDP low content books self-publishing business model
- Students looking to learn the secret SEO tactics that top TIER amazon KDP low or no content book publishers use to get more sales and to thrive on KDP
- People looking for Keyword research and competition reverse engineering tactics
- This course is for people looking to change their life, it’s a game changer when it comes to Amazon KDP
- Students looking to up their Amazon KDP self publishing game to sell more low or no content books