Easy steps to go deeper in your relationship with God this week! Anyone can do these – not complicated or boring!
- Have an open mind
- Have a hunger or desire for God
- Have an interest in having a closer relationship with God
- Not be offended by references to Jesus or the Bible
Do you wish God would speak to YOU like He spoke to people in the Bible?
- Are you spiritually curious, wondering if God still speaks to people today?
- Have you heard other people talk about God as though they know Him personally, but you don’t have that kind of relationship yet?
- Are you bored in your religious routine and you want something to ignite your passion for God again?
- Do you need some practical steps to get close to God?
If any of this describes you, then this course is for you!
The purpose of this course is to help you develop a daily practice of talking and listening to God – to give you tools that will help you be successful in listening to God, obeying Him and trusting Him. Included are practical exercises you can do immediately to help you apply what you learn. You can complete this course in just 15 minutes a week for 4 weeks. Daily practice will help you learn the skills – it only takes 5-10 minutes a day!
Have you ever heard God say, “I love you?” You can now. Through this training class you will learn how to recognize when God is speaking to you. This class will teach you how to listen to the Holy Spirit. As you are learning to listen, you may think, “What does God sound like? How do I know if I’m hearing God or just my own thoughts?” This class will answer these questions by teaching you not only “listening prayer”, but also discernment about what you hear.
You can know God personally. He longs for you to experience His friendship – your life will never be the same. Sign up today!
Who this course is for:
- People who are followers of Christ or are open-minded to His ways
- People who are interested in knowing God personally (not just theoretically)
- People who want to hear from God for themselves
- People looking for practical tools to help them get closer to God
- People who want to go deeper into what it means to be a follower of Christ.
- This course is for those who want to deepen their relationship with God. It is specifically written for Christians but can be used by those who are spiritual seekers (who are not offended by references to Jesus and the Bible). This course is for those who know in their hearts that “there must be more to life”. You can have a living, dynamic, loving, refreshing relationship connection with God, the Divine Source of all Love and Truth. It really is possible – even for YOU.
- This course is not for:
- People not interested in having a relationship with God
- People who like to argue and debate about religion or theology