Prepare for the Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals! Jump into the world of cloud computing and AI!
Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Are you ready to take the Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals? Test yourself by answering 228 questions!
This course is in the form of practice tests and consists of 228 questions that may appear during the Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals. This course allows you to confirm your proficiency and give you the confidence you need to earn a Microsoft Azure certification.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals certification could be a great fit for you if you’d like to:
- Prove that you have the AI skills it takes to build a better world. Earning your Azure AI Fundamentals certification can supply the foundation you need to build your career and demonstrate your knowledge of common AI and machine learning workloads – and what Azure services can solve for them.
- Validate your foundational knowledge of machine learning and AI concepts, along with related Azure services.
This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services. It is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required. However, awareness of cloud basics and client-server applications would be beneficial.
The scope of the exam:
- Identify features of common AI workloads
- Identify guiding principles for responsible AI
- Identify common machine learning types
- Describe core machine learning concepts
- Describe capabilities of visual tools in Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Identify common types of computer vision solution
- Identify Azure tools and services for computer vision tasks
- Identify features of common NLP Workload Scenarios
- Identify Azure tools and services for NLP workloads
- Identify considerations for conversational AI solutions on Azure
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit – 120 seconds per question. This gives a total of 8 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 70% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
Are the questions updated on a regular basis?
Notes! I strongly encourage you to repeat these exams until you consistently achieve a score of 90% or higher on each exam. Do not hesitate and take the challenge today. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to take the Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- everyone who wants to work with Microsoft Azure