Prepare for the Exam DP-100: Azure Data Scientist Associate! Jump into the world of cloud computing!
Exam DP-100: Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate
Are you ready to take the Exam DP-100: Azure Data Scientist Associate? Test yourself by answering 360 questions!
The Azure Data Scientist Associate certification is designed for data scientists who want to demonstrate their expertise in designing and implementing data science solutions on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. To earn this certification, candidates must pass the DP-100 exam, which measures their ability to use Azure tools and services to ingest, process, and analyze data, build and deploy machine learning models, and monitor and optimize solutions.
The certification covers various data science concepts such as data exploration and preparation, feature engineering, model selection and evaluation, model deployment, and monitoring. Candidates must have a strong understanding of statistics, programming, and machine learning concepts, as well as experience working with Azure services such as Azure Machine Learning, Azure Databricks, Azure Stream Analytics, and Azure Synapse Analytics.
By earning the Azure Data Scientist Associate certification, candidates demonstrate their ability to design and implement scalable, efficient, and accurate data solutions on the Azure platform, making them valuable assets to organizations looking to leverage the power of data science and machine learning in the cloud.
The scope of the exam:
- Design and prepare a machine learning solution
- Design a machine learning solution
- Manage an Azure Machine Learning workspace
- Manage data in an Azure Machine Learning workspace
- Manage compute for experiments in Azure Machine Learning
- Explore data and train models
- Explore data by using data assets and data stores
- Create models by using the Azure Machine Learning designer
- Use automated machine learning to explore optimal models
- Use notebooks for custom model training
- Tune hyperparameters with Azure Machine Learning
- Prepare a model for deployment
- Run model training scripts
- Implement training pipelines
- Manage models in Azure Machine Learning
- Deploy and retrain a model
- Deploy a model
- Apply machine learning operations (MLOps) practices
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit – 120 seconds per question. This gives a total of 12 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 70% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
Are the questions updated on a regular basis?
Notes! I strongly encourage you to repeat these exams until you consistently achieve a score of 90% or higher on each exam. Do not hesitate and take the challenge today. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to take the Exam DP-100: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- everyone who wants to work with Microsoft Azure