Prepare for the Exam DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals! Jump into the world of cloud computing!
Exam DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
Are you ready to take the Exam DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals? Test yourself by answering 300 questions!
This course is in the form of practice tests and consists of 300 questions that may appear during the Exam DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals. This course allows you to confirm your proficiency and give you the confidence you need to earn a Microsoft Azure certification.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification could be a great fit for you if you’d like to:
- Validate your foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they’re implemented using Azure data services.
- Reinforce your basics for other Azure role-based certifications, like Azure Database Administrator Associate, Azure Data Engineer Associate, Data Analyst Associate, or Azure Developer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
To master data in the cloud, you need the right foundation – a solid understanding of core data concepts, such as relational data, nonrelational data, big data, and analytics. Plus, familiarity with the roles, tasks, and responsibilities in the world of data and data analytics.
The certification offers the foundation you need to build your technical skills to start working with data in the cloud. Mastering the basics can help you jump-start your career and prepare you to dive deeper into other technical opportunities Azure offers.
The scope of the exam:
- Describe ways to represent data
- Identify options for data storage
- Describe common data workloads
- Identify roles and responsibilities for data workloads
- Describe relational concepts
- Describe relational Azure data services
- Describe capabilities of Azure storage
- Describe capabilities and features of Azure Cosmos DB
- Describe common elements of large-scale analytics
- Describe consideration for real-time data analytics
- Describe data visualization in Microsoft Power BI
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit – 120 seconds per question. This gives a total of 9 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 70% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
Are the questions updated on a regular basis?
Notes! I strongly encourage you to repeat these exams until you consistently achieve a score of 90% or higher on each exam. Do not hesitate and take the challenge today. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to take the Exam DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- everyone who wants to work with Microsoft Azure