An Introduction to Bond Markets: Everything You Need to Know About Bonds
- Readiness and passion for learning
- Interest in financial markets & bond instruments
- No prior finance experience needed
Investing in bonds has a lot of financial benefits for investors. It provides a regular stream of income and widens their investment portfolio. Bonds also carry low market volatility.
It is a safe investment plan which allows investors to preserve and increase their capital. Investing in top-quality government bonds doesn’t come with a default risk for investors.
This course is for investors and individuals who show interest in widening their scope on the fundamentals of fixed-income instruments and exploring the structures and features of the market. If you are interested in learning about different topics and sections connected to the analysis and valuation of bonds, this course is for you.
Dealing with fixed-income securities can be difficult if you are unwilling to invest your time and resources into the proper means. Making the seemingly cumbersome fixed-income securities easier is the idea behind this course.
It is accessible to everybody irrespective of their place of work or schedule. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or conversant with the world of fixed-income securities. The course is designed to start from the basics and slowly advance as you get more familiar with the fundamentals.
Aside from teaching you the fundamentals of fixed-income securities, if you wish to venture into bonds, this course will teach you the basics and things you might need to get started. If you are on the lookout for a course that will impact financial skills applicable in the real world, look no further.
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to value bonds is welcome here!
- Investors or professionals who see acquiring knowledge about fixed-income securities as the missing piece in their bid to manage their assets
- Professionals in the financial sector looking to add to their existing knowledge
- This course is structured to be understood by both newbies and professionals. It is created by professionals who are conversant with fixed-income securities and know how to impart financial knowledge