Learn Azure Data Factory from scratch.
- Good to have azure subscription (Free or Pay As You Go)
- Need laptop/computer or phone to watch this videos
- Need Internet Connection
Microsoft Azure, commonly referred to as Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides
- software as a service (SaaS),
- platform as a service (PaaS) and
- infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
Microsoft Azure supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. The Azure Data Factory service is a fully managed service for composing data storage, processing, and movement services into streamlined, scalable, and reliable data production pipelines.
Who this course is for:
- Any students, who want to learn Azure data factory
- Any students who want to understand, how to use Azure data factory to copy some data