Learn the Basics of AWS Cloud
- Need Internet Connections
- Need A mobile Phone/ Laptop to watch this video
- Need AWS free tier account (Only if you want to practice with Me)
The AWS Cloud spans 69 Availability Zones within 22 geographic regions around the world, with announced plans for 13 more Availability Zones and four more AWS Regions in Indonesia, Italy, South Africa, and Spain.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis.
In aggregate, these cloud computing web services provide a set of primitive abstract technical infrastructure and distributed computing building blocks and tools.
One of these services is Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, which allows users to have at their disposal a virtual cluster of computers, available all the time, through the Internet.
AWS’s version of virtual computers emulate most of the attributes of a real computer, including hardware central processing units (CPUs) and graphics processing units (GPUs) for processing; local/RAM memory; hard-disk/SSD storage; a choice of operating systems; networking; and pre-loaded application software such as web servers, databases, and customer relationship management (CRM).
What you will learn from this curse.
- Basics of AWS fundamental services like EC2.
- Basics of Identity Access management (IAM).
- How to create A web server.
- How to lunch Windows/Linux servers.
- Create user accounts.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to learn the basics of AWS cloud technology
- Those who are planing to take AWS cloud practitioner Exam