Prepare for the AZ-900 + DP-900 + AI-900 exams. Jump into the world of cloud computing with the Azure cloud!
- Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Exam DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
[Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals]
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification could be a great fit for you if you’d like to:
- prove your knowledge of cloud computing concepts, models, and services, such as public, private, and hybrid cloud, in addition to infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
- show your expertise on how Azure supports security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
It is recommended to have familiarity with concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development. You can use your Azure Fundamentals certification to reinforce your basics for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications, but it isn’t a prerequisite for any of them.
The certification validates your basic knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Azure. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of cloud concepts, along with Azure services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support.
The scope of the exam:
- Describe cloud computing
- Describe the benefits of using cloud services
- Describe cloud service types (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Describe the core architectural components of Azure
- Describe Azure compute and networking services
- Describe Azure storage services
- Describe Azure identity, access, and security
- Describe cost management in Azure
- Describe features and tools in Azure for governance and compliance
- Describe features and tools for managing and deploying Azure resources
- Describe monitoring tools in Azure
[Exam DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals]
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification could be a great fit for you if you’d like to:
- Validate your foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they’re implemented using Azure data services.
- Reinforce your basics for other Azure role-based certifications, like Azure Database Administrator Associate, Azure Data Engineer Associate, Data Analyst Associate, or Azure Developer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
To master data in the cloud, you need the right foundation – a solid understanding of core data concepts, such as relational data, nonrelational data, big data, and analytics. Plus, familiarity with the roles, tasks, and responsibilities in the world of data and data analytics.
The certification offers the foundation you need to build your technical skills to start working with data in the cloud. Mastering the basics can help you jump-start your career and prepare you to dive deeper into other technical opportunities Azure offers.
The scope of the exam:
- Describe ways to represent data
- Identify options for data storage
- Describe common data workloads
- Identify roles and responsibilities for data workloads
- Describe relational concepts
- Describe relational Azure data services
- Describe capabilities of Azure storage
- Describe capabilities and features of Azure Cosmos DB
- Describe common elements of large-scale analytics
- Describe consideration for real-time data analytics
- Describe data visualization in Microsoft Power BI
[Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals]
The Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals certification could be a great fit for you if you’d like to:
- Prove that you have the AI skills it takes to build a better world. Earning your Azure AI Fundamentals certification can supply the foundation you need to build your career and demonstrate your knowledge of common AI and machine learning workloads – and what Azure services can solve for them.
- Validate your foundational knowledge of machine learning and AI concepts, along with related Azure services.
This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services. It is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required. However, awareness of cloud basics and client-server applications would be beneficial.
The scope of the exam:
- Identify features of common AI workloads
- Identify guiding principles for responsible AI
- Identify common machine learning types
- Describe core machine learning concepts
- Describe capabilities of visual tools in Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Identify common types of computer vision solution
- Identify Azure tools and services for computer vision tasks
- Identify features of common NLP Workload Scenarios
- Identify Azure tools and services for NLP workloads
- Identify considerations for conversational AI solutions on Azure
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit – 120 seconds per question. This gives a total of 15 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 70% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
Are the questions updated on a regular basis?
Notes! I strongly encourage you to repeat these exams until you consistently achieve a score of 90% or higher on each exam. Do not hesitate and take the challenge today. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to take the Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- everyone who wants to take the Exam DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- everyone who wants to take the Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- everyone who wants to work with Microsoft Azure