06 Mock Tests with latest alignment PMBOK 7th
The PMI CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) certification is a globally recognized credential in the field of project management. It is designed for individuals who have less project management experience or are looking to enter the field as a project team member or project coordinator.
Here are some key points about the PMI CAPM certification:
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the CAPM certification, you need to have a secondary degree (high school diploma or equivalent) and either 1,500 hours of project experience or 23 hours of formal project management education. The education requirement can be fulfilled through PMI’s Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s) or other recognized training organizations.
- Exam Format: The CAPM certification exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it. The exam covers project management fundamentals, including areas such as project scope, time, cost, quality, risk, communications, and more.
- CAPM Exam Content Outline: PMI provides a detailed Exam Content Outline that specifies the knowledge areas and percentage of questions from each area. It is recommended to study and prepare for the exam based on this outline.
- CAPM Exam Preparation: PMI offers various resources to help candidates prepare for the CAPM exam, including the CAPM Handbook, online courses, practice exams, study guides, and reference materials. Additionally, there are many third-party study materials and resources available.
- Certification Validity: Once you pass the CAPM exam, your certification is valid for five years. To maintain your CAPM certification, you need to earn 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs) per three-year cycle, which demonstrates your commitment to continuing education in project management.
Obtaining the PMI CAPM certification demonstrates your understanding of project management concepts and principles. It can enhance your career prospects and open doors to entry-level project management positions.
Our practice exams are designed to help candidates prepare for the actual certification exam. A mock exam consists of questions and answers that are similar in style, format, and difficulty level to those found in the real certification exam.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone want to pass the CAPM exam