Executive course at management in area of innovations, startups, investments, business and entrepreneurship leadership
- For better learning experience you may use laptop / mobile phone / pen and paper for taking notes, highlighting important points, and making summaries to reinforce your learning.
Welcome to course: Innovation management
You will know about: what is innovation and innovation management, its types, history of innovation management, usage of frameworks (lean startup, custdev, innovation loops, two-speed innovation), instruments of innovation management (planning, writing ideas), the essence and examples of breakthrough innovations, how to finance innovative projects, types of risks of innovation management, how to organize, analyze and evaluate innovative projects.
For finishing of a course you need to review and understand provided video and materials at topics:
- Innovation management and its history
- Methods and instruments, breakthrough innovations
- Corporate innovation, Lean startup, Customer development, Innovation loop, The innovator’s dilemma,
- Financing of innovation management
- Risks of innovation management
- Organization, evaluation and analysis of innovation management
Also in case of questions you may use support of Instructors, please use functionality of “questions”
Course Full Description and Welcome Letter:
This is the management course is designed for beginners and anyone who is interested in innovations, management or has their own business. This course is effective not only for beginners, but also for those who already have their teams, innovative ideas and want to produce something new and unusual.
This course contains basic and academic knowledge, types, methods, principles of innovation management. In addition, you will learn different instruments and methods to create innovative products or services, including how to calculate the effectiveness of innovative projects. Also, you will know what kind of risks you may face in the future and how to finance new, innovative ideas.
A little about me
My name is Zhansaya, but for you I’m just Saya
My educational bases are Bachelor of Economics and Business of University of International Business and Master of Economic Sciences of M.Auezov South Kazakhstan University
For the last 10 years, I have been teaching adults and children leadership, communication, conflict management, decision-making, planning – all the flexible skills necessary for life and work.
For 3 years I have been the regional coordinator of the republican leadership development project and have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, also a master’s degree in management.
I wish you new knowledge and hope that the course will be useful and effective for you!
- Business Fundamentals
- Business Strategy
- Innovation management
- business management
- business administration
- Entrepreneurship Fundamentals
- Business Idea Generation
- Marketing Strategy
- mba courses
Who this course is for:
- Course for any who want to build a career at management, business and entrepreneurship.